my dutch friends
Linda and Bruus-Jan visited us with their two munchkins, Sylvie and Mats this past week. It was a week filled with loads of fun and laughter. Aydin faced some challenges of having to share all his things, but every morning he would wake up and ask "Mama, where's my friends?" He loved chasing and having Sylvie chase him around the house and never hesitated to tell Mats what he needed to do correctly. Here are a few of our memories to share....



I cannot believe that it was almost 20 years ago that I met Linda, and we dreamed of this moment, hanging out with our families and our little munchkins enjoying fun times together like we did. So it's time I get Aydin his passport and renew my own, because as Linda and Bruus were preparing their motor home for the next leg of their adventure, Aydin said, "Mama, I want to go on vacation." Thanks for the visit guys!!!



I cannot believe that it was almost 20 years ago that I met Linda, and we dreamed of this moment, hanging out with our families and our little munchkins enjoying fun times together like we did. So it's time I get Aydin his passport and renew my own, because as Linda and Bruus were preparing their motor home for the next leg of their adventure, Aydin said, "Mama, I want to go on vacation." Thanks for the visit guys!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home