Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mr. Alligator

Aydin came home one day and started singing this song. He learned it at daycare. We were both shocked to hear him sing it, and we both thought it was super cute. I love his voice changes and hand motions.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love his expressions. So cute.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa Gallup said...

Oh my gosh, he is soooo cute!! I love his little voice! :)

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that is the best! I love it for the same reasons you do. Thanks so much for sharing. I will definitely be adding that to the songs I teach my kids this year. Thanks for the inspiration, Aydin!!!
Love you,
Auntie Les

12:25 PM  
Blogger RMENS said...

You Sound Great, Aydin! Thanks for sharing the song - WE LOVE IT!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Thanh-Ha said...

Wow, I can't believe how well you speak, Aydin! Thanks so much, Jory and Brian, for sharing these special moments.

Ha (Thao's sister)

8:50 PM  
Blogger mom said...

This has to be the cutest blog entry ever. I just love the expression, and I sure am partial to the curly red hair.

7:07 PM  
Blogger mom said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign as Aunt Suzi instead of mom. Suzi

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home