Friday, May 23, 2008

mornings....

It continues to amaze me how Aydin is such a combination of both Brian and I, yet still his own little person. Like his papa, my little one isn't much of a morning bird, it takes time for those little eyes to brighten and since I've had this week off, I've grabbed hold of the opportunity to hang out with this little guy, eager to enjoy our day together. Our new little ritual is he gets up, cuddles for a little while as his bagel is heating up in the toaster, then he says "mama, no tap me" meaning no more cuddles and runs to hang out with Max his bear and Buddy to enjoy his cheese bagel in peace.
But as time passes, you can see those little eyes brighten and it's time for some rough and tumble play. YEAH!!! Another thing that Aydin seems to have inherited is his papa's bed head. I LOVE IT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RMENS said...

We're so glad you guys are having some special times this week!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home