"I'm two old!!"
I think it's safe to say that Aydin enjoyed his birthday and the all the love bestowed upon him. He's been prepping for this day of celebration, a day that is certainly special in my and his papa's heart.
Once dinner was out of the way, the best was yet to come, "Happy Aydin Cake" which we'd been singing and practicing blowing out candles weeks beforehand, only because it's too much fun.
Happy Aydin cake to you, Happy Aydin cake to you.....happy, happy Aydin cake....la, la, la, la, la, la. "Aydin, how old are you?" His reponse...."I two old!!"
Mmm, all this just for me????
The company is gone, the rest IS for me.Thank you Aydin for the immense joy you add to our lives!



3 Comments:
How cute he is! I love the "happy Aydin cake" song!! :) Happy, happy birthday, Aydin!!
What fun to see this "sweet boy" grow up. Happy Aydin Day to you.
Grandma S.
Don't you love the cute things they say? "I two old" is awesome:)
Post a Comment
<< Home