Aydin at the UNM duck pond
Aydin rode his bike at the UNM duck pond today.
There were many interesting things to see.
He saw ducks (of course...)
And, he pointed them out to Mama.
He saw a whole bunch of ducks...
He also found a turtle trying to warm up on a rock.
Then it was time to race back home and eat dinner.
While he ate dinner, Aydin called his friends and told them all about his duck pond adventure.



5 Comments:
What a day! I bet those ducks were glad to see you too! Great Grandpa Wood used to take your dad to feed the ducks. Love you much, Grandma S.
What a great day you all had. The one of him on the phone is so real, reminds me of Avery. Thanks for your support to Lani with Sam's early arrival. Love Aunt Suzi
What a big boy. I love the phone pic; he really looks like he's doing some serious business.
that is a great photo essay--great photos, great story! it was so good to see you guys at the aquarium the other day--sorry i didn't get to say goodbye. :)
This reminds me of some wonderful trips we used to take to the duck pond on our bikes with Dad! I know it was So Fun and I hope you can do it many more times (I always wished we could have gone more). E
Post a Comment
<< Home