JORY!! This is the first time in A LONG TIME that I've clicked on your blog link to get an update and HOORAY! Payton! SO CUTE! I had no idea that you were expecting or anything. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys. She is just older than my new little Maris. So happy for you all! Much love from Houston! ~Emily
4 Comments:
That last shot is a serious diva look.
Now that's stylin!
Grandma S.
JORY!! This is the first time in A LONG TIME that I've clicked on your blog link to get an update and HOORAY! Payton! SO CUTE! I had no idea that you were expecting or anything. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys. She is just older than my new little Maris. So happy for you all! Much love from Houston! ~Emily
She is quite the model!!!!!!! Too freaking cute. Can't wait to see you all! Hugs!!!!!!!!! Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home