Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Aydin's fourth b-day celebration!!

Aydin has been talking about becoming four years old for months....In October he would say "five more months until I'm four," in November "four more months until I'm four." Well you get the picture. Amazing how when we're kids we cannot wait to grow up and as adults all we wish is for time to slow down. So as an adult I want time to slow down so I can truly absorb all the wonder that Aydin has to offer my life.....so wake up sleepyhead....it's your birthday!!!!
Thank you Aydin for bringing so much joy to our family with your personhood that we all so adore.

Blowing out the candles and one extra for good luck. Aydin had his birthday at a local gymnasium. The kiddos, as usual are all so adorable and we had a great time celebrating with them and our family.











Click to play this Smilebox collage: Aydin's birthday
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a collage

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a day! Thanks for sharing.
That was a great cake!!!
Grandma S.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home