posted by Stoltzola at 10:21 PM
Looks like a fun place. Grandma S.
Wow! Not only can you ride a spider but you don't even need your hands! Way to go!
What a wonderful looking park! How fun!
Aydin is so cute, Jory!!! I can see why you are excited to leave work each day and go home to see him. I will miss working in the MICU and sharing baby stories with you!Rebekah
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Looks like a fun place. Grandma S.
Wow! Not only can you ride a spider but you don't even need your hands! Way to go!
What a wonderful looking park! How fun!
Aydin is so cute, Jory!!! I can see why you are excited to leave work each day and go home to see him. I will miss working in the MICU and sharing baby stories with you!
Rebekah
Post a Comment
<< Home