Looks like he tolerates the kisses pretty well. Better get them in while he still likes them. I guess you are doing a pretty good job of that already. Uncle Joel
Wow, he's getting so big! I love the chubby cheeks. Sometimes I think I kiss Avery too much, but I'm certain it's not possible. Thanks for the sweet house warming card, it was very thoughtful of you guys. Take care! I love watching your guy grow.
2 Comments:
Looks like he tolerates the kisses pretty well. Better get them in while he still likes them. I guess you are doing a pretty good job of that already.
Uncle Joel
Wow, he's getting so big! I love the chubby cheeks. Sometimes I think I kiss Avery too much, but I'm certain it's not possible. Thanks for the sweet house warming card, it was very thoughtful of you guys. Take care! I love watching your guy grow.
Post a Comment
<< Home